- Use the left and right arrows to look at the various web pages in the preview.
- This is an interactive brochure created for New Hope Academy. This brochure is for a summer camp at New Hope Academy that teaches students how to make video games. It's intended to convince people to join the summer camp.
- School project created for CMST 311 at University of Maryland University College.
- Measurements were provided, but the brochure is created from scratch otherwise. No templates were used.
- School project created using Adobe Indesign.
- Contains 10 pages.
- Contains copyrighted material. Images of video game footage, the New Hope Building, video, and a large portion of the text are not owned by me.
- Created on 4/23/2014.